The Avagard water hose is 100% rubber. It is 20% lighter than traditionally made rubber water hoses and is also more flexible and stronger. The Avagard water hose handles hot water to 212°F and is a great mid-price option.
- 5 year limited warranty
- 100% rubber construction
- 20% lighter water hose than standard rubber water hose
- 3/4″ GHT plated brass fittings
- High strength polyester woven braided reinforcement
- 500 PSI minimum burst pressure
- 3:1 Safety factor
- Handles hot water up to 212°F.
- Maintains integrity under extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility from -40° F to +190° F.
- Ozone resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Kink Resistant
- 4 finger grip bend restrictor for better use & easier control over the hose.
Suitable for Professional, Lawn & Garden, Automotive & Industrial Rubber Water Hose
Minimum Burst Pressure
-40° to +190°F
Hot Water Flexibility
Features at a glance
10% Lighter than other Rubber Water Hoses which helps in effortless coiling of hose & ease of handling in working & house hold environment.
Four finger grip bend restrictor
Avagard rubber water hose comes with four finger grip bend restrictor which increase the working efficiency of user. It reduce bending stress near the hose-coupling junction & prevent it from kinks.
High strength polyester braided reinforcement.
High strength polyester braided reinforcement construction to prevent elongation of hose.Industrial thread and yarn add superior strength & provides 500 PSI Burst pressure with 4:1 safety factor.
Utmost hot & cold environments are a challenge for all rubber hoses but avagard rubber water hose handle hot water upto 212°F & cold weather temperature upto -50°F.
Extension Air Hose
L x W x H (Inch)
||16.50 x 11.00 x 11.00
Add to Inquiry
||12.50 x 12.50 x 17.00
Add to Inquiry
General Purpose Air Hose